Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You can't rain on my parade!


Since it's pouring rain out there, I thought I'd post some different Youtube videos of songs about rain. I just love rain, almost as much as snow. Only a few more months. Ahhh, can't wait!

I dedicate "Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain" to Winnie. All you doggies out there, listen up. Listen carefully to the lyrics about broken hearts.

That Winnie. Sigh. Sniff. She knows all about breaking hearts, that doggie does.

Darn, got some rain in my eye. *Wipes eye* Ehem...where was I?



Here's something a little more cheerful to lighten the mood. *Grabs soggy Kleenex* HONK! Winnie, why did you do this to me? Sniff.

*Listens to Burt Bacharach music* Ahh, that's better. I can dig it. I'm feeling more cheerful already.



OOH, Cool scenery in this one. Wish I was there by that stormy ocean. I'd love that. So wild and unpredictable. Sorta like me that way.

So how does a rainy day make you feel? Does it make you happy or sad or just plain annoyed?

I'm all cheerful again. Even Winnie can't keep me down for too long. She broke my heart, it's true, but it's been a while now. I'm livin' the single life and lovin' it playin' out in the field.

Hear that Tyna and Winnie. I'm lovin it! No attachments for this doggie, except for my leash.

You won't rain on my parade!



1 comment:

  1. It's better to just be a free spirit I say. That way ALL the ladies are after you! woo woo woo!

    ReplyDelete