Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Don't Worry, Be Happy




Here's my simple little message today delivered by Bobby McFerrin. Love this song.

*Wiggles furry hips and dances around the yard doing cartwheels and hip hop* YEH! Everybody dance now!

This song is directed at you, Tanner. Stop barking and making such a fuss already. Tyna, stop your brooding!

As Bobby says, "In this life, we got some trouble, but if you worry, you make it double." How very true!


And here's a good quote by Barbara de Angelis about happiness to keep in mind.

"No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change."

I'm always happy, well, except when Tanner or those mean German shepherds are trying to pick a fight with me. Then my survival instinct kicks in and I become "Kick Ass Loup".

What can I say? My name is "Loup" (Wolf) after all.

Love "Happy Go Lucky" Loup, living in the moment and loving it!

Hope you're doing that, too!




2 comments: